VoSeries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

VM Saison 3 Des Révélations Surprenantes!!

VM Saison 3 Des Révélations Surprenantes!! Empty VM Saison 3 Des Révélations Surprenantes!!

Message par Bob Mer 29 Nov - 16:52

Veronica Mars
by Angel Cohn November 28, 2006: What's the Word? Avuncular?
Poor Dean O'Dell. Never thought I'd be typing those words, but he was actually being nice to Veronica when he was bullied into reinstating the frat houses, egged by the Lilith House girls, discovered that his wife was cheating on him and then shot in the head by an unknown person. Well, I guess we know what the next big mystery is. Any thoughts on whodunit? So far the list of suspects includes the wife, Professor Landry, that cigar smoking dude, any of the yolkers over at the Lilith House and TA Tim, and I'm sure more, after all this show is known for its misdirection. My question is, if the Professor Landry or TA Tim (who has been known to cover for his mentor) was the culprit, did they use Veronica's plan a perfect murder paper to do it?

While I'll admit that my guess as to who the Hearst rapist was wrong, I feel a little better that at least RA Moe was involved not completely creepy and shady for no reason. There was just something off about the way he doled out tea and sympathy, plus he had access to everything with the keys and the pick up the drunk girl services. I never would have guessed the Mercer connection, I was completely snowed by the explanation that he was on the radio at those times and had an alibi. I do think it was interesting though that while the Lilith girls blamed the rapes on the frat houses, no frat boys were actually responsible for them. For me the best art of Mercer being the guilty party was seeing Logan's response. He got himself arrested for vandalizing in order to get tossed in the same cell with Mercer and Moe. That can't end well.

While I hated to see it happen, I understood why Logan broke up with Veronica. His whole speech pretty much broke my heart. "we could have a tough but survivable amount of pain now, or stay together and deal with an unbearable amount of pain later. I vote for the pain now. I'm always here if you need anything, but you never need anything." Ugh. I felt like he was breaking up with me. Veronica seemed to handle it well until her shower breakdown. For a minute there I was worried that she wasn't that broken up over the split. She seemed somewhat surprised at first that he was calling it quits, but I personally was surprised that she was so clueless as to how she'd hurt him by ignoring him and by flipping out at his attempts to protect her. "So the boy can still smile, it's been a week since I've seen teeth." That coupled with the fact that she was annoyed that he wasn't waiting for her outside her criminology class, didn't really seem to jive with her recent bitchy, er, independent attitude. Regardless, I still think they are meant for each other in the long run, but it will be interesting to see them apart at college for now.

Aside from the heartbreak, this episode was pretty much perfect for me, it gave Parker a chance to show how she's changed and help Veronica, Piz got a chance to display his wacky distracting dance movies, Wallace a chance to show off his fun best friend skills, Weevil a chance to do something, Keith a chance to show again why he's a great detective and amazing father and best of all Mac a chance to be her funny self and appear in an episode. Loved the look on her face when the guy approached her and told her she was a major minor and offered her a drink. If the "Ask me about my STD" T-shirt hadn't been enough of a sign, that glare really did it. Oh, and while Sherriff Lamb didn't make an actual appearance, his presence was felt when Keith staunchly disobeyed his request to keep Veronica there to make a statement against Mercer and with the off handed remark by Professor Landry that "the local sheriff bit the dust" in one of the perfect murder papers. Gee, I wonder who could have written that one.

Here are some of my favorite lines:
"I think all the glitter has come off my port star tube top."
"You have more faith in mankind than I do."
"Very good number one daughter. You might make a detective yet."
"I always get stuck blowing up the pity balloons."
"Are you kidding me? The Pi Sig Megapocalypse? Hump the furniture, party back to the stone age, 50 keg bacchanalia? "
"Cagney and Pastey."
"You know how I feel about soup. It's a side dish."
"He's a master debater."

Well, at least I'll have these lines and this episode to rewatch to get me through the rerun season. I can already see myself sniffling through the Logan/Veronica breakup scene at least a good three more times in the next day or so.
Bob
Bob
And the winner is...
And the winner is...

Masculin
Mes Séries : Law and Order - Lost - House

http://www.voseries.fr/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas